張貼者 討論串
dasg234
張貼於: 2017/12/7 17:34
會員五級
註冊日: 2017/9/2
來自:
張貼數: 556
Gaganjeet Bhullar and SSP Chawrasia, who
LIVERPOOL, England -- Liverpools American owner John Henry on Thursday ruled out selling disgruntled star striker Luis Suarez this off-season, and said it would be "ludicrous" to let him join Premier League rival Arsenal. With Suarez having gone public this week to voice his desire to leave Anfield for a chance to play in the Champions League, Henry told local media Thursday that the Uruguay forward would remain with the club "come what may." "We are not going to sell Luis," the Liverpool Echo quoted Henry as saying during a visit to the clubs offices. "I have told (Arsenal chairman) Ivan Gazidis that Luis is not for sale. I am unequivocal on that." If Henry sticks by his comments, it would draw to a close one of the longest-running transfer sagas of this off-season, which has frayed relationships between the clubs and led some Liverpool fans to turn against their top goalscorer. Arsenal has bid 40 million pounds for Suarez, but Henry said it was out of the question to sell the teams best player to another club fighting for the Champions League spots -- especially as Liverpool tries to claw its way back into the Premier Leagues top four. "Since we have not been in Europe and are not in Europe this year - and we havent been in the Champions League for a while - obviously to sell Luis to a rival for one of those positions would be ludicrous," Henry said, adding that Liverpool would not be able to find an adequate replacement before the Premier League starts next weekend. "It is football. Its not finances, it is football. Thats why I said at this point, this late in the window, everyone has already moved and we havent identified anyone who hasnt already moved - or isnt moving - to replace him." The American, who also owns the Boston Red Sox and agreed last week to buy the Boston Globe newspaper, said he hopes Suarez can still be convinced to continue playing for Liverpool despite his public plea for the club to let him leave. Manager Brendan Rodgers said Suarez had acted with "total disrespect" toward the club, and that he should apologize for the comments he made. "It would be between the manager and the player," Henry said. "The manager is upset - as he should be. I think our fans are upset. I know Luis is upset. You know, that is going to be between the manager and the player and his teammates." Grey Air VaporMax Shoes 2018 .com) - Richie Incognito has reportedly been admitted to a psychiatric care unit in Arizona. Wholesale Air VaporMax Shoes . Pierce was ejected in the third quarter of Indianas 103-86 win Monday. George Hill stole a bad pass and was going in for a layup, and Pierce hustled back and appeared to be trying to wrap him up. http://www.cheapairvapormaxclearance.com/ . Three came down to the fourth quarter while quarterbacks continued to shine in all four games; so important to the overall quality of the game. Black Air VaporMax Shoes . For the Wild it was their first win of the season and they now have a record of 1-1-2 while the Jets fall to 2-2. Jets start a six game home stand Friday with another divisional game, home to the Dallas Stars. Air VaporMax Shoes For Sale . Paul Pierce couldnt believe he missed at the end. Young scored a season-high 26 points to spark a huge effort from the leagues most productive bench, and Los Angeles beat the Brooklyn Nets 99-94 on Wednesday night after blowing a 27-point lead. Indias Anirban Lahiri was in fifth place at the end of the first round of the CIMB Classic in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on Thursday. The event is a part of the PGA tour.Lahiri shot a round of 6-under 66 after teeing off from the back nine. Defending champion Justin Thomas was at the top of the leaderboard along with two fellow Americans - Derek Fathauer and Keegan Bradley - after a first round score of 8-under 64.Lahiri, who is two shots behind the leader, was leading at one stage, but two bogeys in his last two holes saw him slip down the leaderboard. Lahiri had as many as six birdies on the back 9.He shot two birdies and bogeys apiece on the front nine. That front nine (his second nine), I could have done a lot more (better). To finish the day like that (bogey-bogey) is obviously a bitter taste in my mouth. But its still a decent start. I would have liked to definitely be a couple shots better, if not three, said Lahiri to PTI.Lahiri, who is still lookinng for his maiden win on the PGA Tour and for the year, 2016, admitted, Im definitely in a good place mentally.dddddddddddd It just depends on how long I can sustain it.I had it going pretty much all day and just a couple of loose shots in the end that cost me but it could easily have been a couple of shots better. I have to just try and sustain that over next 54 holes to give myself a good shot on Sunday.Ive just got to take it one round at a time, whatever happened is behind me, but obviously theres a good, solid amount of confidence coming into this week and I just need to play with that for the rest of the event.Gaganjeet Bhullar and SSP Chawrasia, who are the other Indians participating in the tournament, were in tied 64th and tied 69th place respectively. Bhullar had a score of 1-over 73 while Chawrasia shot 2-over 74. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
討論串 | 最新的先 前一主題 | 下一主題 | 頂部

註冊才能張貼

相片輪播

郵政劃撥: 22329570 戶名:社團法人南投縣教師會 會址: 54060 南投縣南投市南崗一路300號(縣立體育場內)
電話: 049-2246407 傳真: 049-2246415 E-mail: nantou.teacher@msa.hinet.net