張貼者 討論串
dasg234
張貼於: 2017/12/26 17:45
會員五級
註冊日: 2017/9/2
來自:
張貼數: 672
it hard to resist getting Aaron Rodgers
My father came to the United States as a young boy in the early 60s, a time when Italians werent viewed too kindly by Americans. He was told, in no uncertain terms, that if he didnt learn English quickly, he would fail in school. He learned how to write checks for my grandmother, who never stepped inside a school house. He took care of his younger brother and sister. He learned how to be self-sufficient, and how to ask for help if necessary.These are the things that transformed Luigi Auriemma into Geno Auriemma. They are what made Geno Auriemma into the coach he is today, into the mentor and teacher he has been and will continue to be for these incredible women who pass through his program. The UConn formula is simple: chase perfection, and catch excellence. Being perfect isnt as important as trying your absolute best every single time you step between the lines. Making sure you are 100 percent focused when you come on to the court. And, of course, being a great teammate.The 2015-16 team embodied that formula, and the Huskies season was record-breaking, of course. It was the fourth national championship in a row, a feat that has never been done in the womens game. It was another undefeated season in a program that has seen its fair share of perfection. And it was a crowning achievement for Breanna Stewart, who picked up her fourth straight Final Four Most Outstanding Player award. I wasnt able to go to the game, but I watched the final moments on my phone while at a rehearsal. A friend of mine hugged me from behind as we watched the clock tick down. When Briana Pulido, a walk-on senior who didnt get much playing time but had just as much heart and work ethic as any of the starters, drained a jumper from the corner, the team lost its mind, Dad burst out laughing, and I melted down into tears. That feeling of sheer euphoric triumph will never get old, no matter how many times were there. We treat it like its the last time, every time.For every moment of greatness, however, there seems to be an equal amount of backlash. This year, more than ever, there seemed to be signs of dissent from every corner. Is this good for the game? Is it boring to watch? Is it something we should be concerned about? These questions hardly ever get asked when it occurs on the mens side of a sport. I dont think anyone witnessed the dynastic runs of the New York Yankees or the tear the Chicago Bulls went on in the late 90s and thought to themselves, Yeah, but is this good for baseball? The fact that we still have to deal with these questions tells us that we arent done yet with our quest to make womens sport as respected, visible and equalized as men. Id like to think the success of the UConn women has done a lot to increase the visibility of the game and, of course, with that comes dissenters. But I think my Dad would say, cheekily, At least theyre talking about us.Yes, yes they are.When I think back on my life as a daughter of someone like Geno Auriemma, I dont think about it being weird or strange. The first thing people ask me when they find out who I am is, Is it really weird being his kid? Well, it was weird when Id be getting ready for a run-through of a musical I was in and hear his trademark wolf whistle in the audience. But the whole famous coach thing? Not so much. To me, Dad just had a job. A job that was kind of cool and got him to the White House a bunch of times. But a job, like any other parent had.I was not an athletic kid. And thats putting it mildly. I was much more content sitting at home watching the VHS tape of Bye Bye Birdie and eating my way through Ben and Jerrys. But I really liked to play basketball and I could always count on my dad to give me advice. At one point, I got an evaluation from camp that I needed to work on my wrist strength. My dad took me out to our hoop in the backyard and showed me several different shooting drills. He knew, of course, that there was no way I would grow up to be the next Sue Bird. But he knew I wanted to be better, and I worked hard. Dad is a sucker for hard work. Not so much perfectionism, but hard, diligent work. Never taking a play off. Doing your absolute best. I take that seriously in my current role as a teacher -- I dont accept less than 100 percent. Sometimes my students cant stand me.I loved going to practice when I was a kid. Mainly because I worshiped the team, no matter who was playing, but I also liked being around my dad in that environment. Hes incredibly good at turning Coach mode off and on -- he would scream his lungs out at Jennifer Rizzotti to pass the ball more efficiently, then turn to me with a smile and say, Hey, pumpkin! You need a basket to shoot at? Then hed hug me and go right back to yelling at somebody who wasnt getting low enough on defense.Two moments in particular stick out in my mind. Right after we won the national championship for the first time in 1995, I came down to the court with my sister and brother so we could say hello to Dad. He swept me up into his arms and whispered in my ear, Can you believe this? Isnt this crazy? We won the national championship! Isnt that awesome! He sounded like hed gotten an electric shock. At the time it didnt really hit me how important and special that moment was.The second moment was after the buzzer sounded for the 2000 title game in Philadelphia. It was my dads hometown. Tons of family and friends from the area had come to see the final game, including my grandmother and all of my cousins. I came down to the court to see him and he grabbed my siblings and I in a hug that bordered on hysterical. I love you all so much, he sobbed into our ears. I love you guys more than anything, do you know that?I was completely thrown. My dad is not someone who gets very emotional -- at least, not when its directed at himself. But when it matters that deeply to him, in a place that means so much? It was the first time that it all hit me. This was very, very important. Something extremely special was happening.Now look where we are.Not many people get the privilege of watching greatness unfold right before their eyes. It serves as a reminder and a lesson, every single day. A reminder of how deeply lucky I am, and a lesson to never forget where I come from.More on UConn womens basketball? Geno Auriemma passes John Wooden with 11th title?Story ?? Stewart delivers fourth title for UConn?Story ?? UConns senior trio goes out with class?Story ?? Growing up Stewie?Story ?The IMPACT25 is espnWs annual list of the 25 athletes and influencers who have made the greatest difference for women in sports. Explore the 2016 list and more content at espnW.com/IMPACT25. Wholesale Saints Jerseys Free Shipping . Marincin has played in two NHL games so far this season with two penalty minutes. The 21-year-old has three goals, four assists and a plus-5 rating in 24 games with the American Hockey Leagues Oklahoma City Barons this season. Cheap Saints Jerseys Online . -- Its been a long road back for Sean Bergenheim. http://www.wholesalesaintsjerseys.com/ . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . Cheap Saints Jerseys For Sale . The judges scored it 48-47, 48-47, 49-46 for Jones (19-1). It was the champions closest call. Despite the loss, it was a remarkable show by the confident Swedish challenger, who had the best of the early rounds and then hung on in the fourth and fifth. Cheap Stitched Saints Jerseys . The mixed zone is not a place to make friends. ESPN Chalks Vegas experts are here to provide analysis and best bets for all Week 11 games, including the Green Bay-Washington Sunday night matchup.Note: All odds courtesy of the Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook as of Saturday morning.Matchup: Green Bay Packers at Washington RedskinsSpread: Opened Washington -3; now Washington -3 (EVEN) Total: Opened 50; now 49 PickCenter public consennsus pick: 59 percent Green BayPublic perception: The public is on the Packers, as theyre one of the most public teams in the league, including at other bet-tracking sites.dddddddddddd Joe Public finds it hard to resist getting Aaron Rodgers plus points. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
SocialWork
張貼於: 2018/1/1 13:49
會員二級
註冊日: 2017/12/5
來自:
張貼數: 29
Re: it hard to resist getting Aaron Rodgers
Finding the best selection on Cyber Right from monday will involve certain planning alongside discipline. If you would like save hundreds of dollars for use on your Christmas researching this today's year, try the rules presented for procuring the most attributable to Cyber Right from monday. www.chaseshopping.com
Christmas obtaining with kids are often tedious thrill but if you are well-prepared, you've gotten lots just for fun into your children alongside everyone could quite possibly better operate the occasion. So what must you do ahead in order to have a good quality fruitful head to? www.amateurshopping.com
When people come up with Seasonal, the initially thing that arrives at mind would be buying collections for others together with crowded outlet stores but it doesn't have to make sure you generally be the condition anymore people who carry issued Christmas obtaining online. www.shoppingrealtime.com
If you are think you happen to be good adequate enough to dash some investigations afterward you will quite thrive for the mystery patron. Mystery shopping is like the unique times you will experienced at the same time for amateur dramatics sessions for graduation or possibly college and that you'll surely personally own great interesting relating to the ones researching vacations. www.shoppingoriginal.com
Many People today in america get hooked to sense of mystery shopping to be an more money stream in addition to leisure technique and the following are so various purposes as to why many ındividuals really are registering to make sure you secret obtaining assignments. www.shoppingnational.com
Tons of honest potential customers seeking careers get deceived by fake mystery obtaining companies. There are a number companies using the web claiming to make sure you generally come to be recruiting suspense shoppers and find out not think that it simple and easy recognizing whether a company is authentic or even not. www.shoppinghow.com
There seem to have been so tons of debates simply by mystery obtaining critics to diminish the humm round it to be an beneficial program just for general markets trends. However neutral individuals who are neither suspense researching fiends none critics will realize that it's genuinely invaluable more often than not market trends along with the great www.shoppingdynamic.com
Mystery shoppers will not only experience financial alongside material many benefits zero amount but accordingly, you become satisfaction throughout the knowledge you happen to be helping institutions improve on the product alongside services on the localities. www.shoppingaffordable.com
When using the well made and checked shop fitting you are able to enhance more or less and interiors for the shop and probably do also pull in larger availablility about customers. You could quite possibly call usually in the professional select fitters to attach in whatever ranks alongside shelves that you really need shop. www.gurusshop.com
This account discusses lots of the issues choosing shopping using the web. Purchasing products and services via unique market place is practical, wonderful, together by means of safe. Procuring online will save time and cash flow. www.unityshopping.com
Online shopping give up eliminates many problems while helping you to Christmas shop usually in the comfort with your home or merely other location. If that you've planned to make sure you website the year of 2010 to your benefit Christmas collections 2010 www.projectshopping.com
It is advisable to head just for Eastbourne all the Christmas, it consists of everything it is advisable to in you place choosing abundant obtaining and stirred nights, along with great seafront, boat dock and marina, what more are you willing to need? There's a very easy wide alongside varied assortment of shopping in Eastbourne www.wizardsshopping.com
Normally as soon as you think just for Christmas obtaining, the initially thing which usually crosses this minds should resort from retailer to store in a big haste of persons, trying to take into account everything you're longing for in a touch of length of your respective. Most about folks won't usually think about shopping using the web for Seasons, www.vacationsshopping.com
Your coffee shop interior design would have been a key option to toting customers closer to your select and presenting them most certainly, there. The template you in conclusion choose should dramatically impinge on any feel a person's shop offers and no matter customers that'll be drawn for. www.shelfshopping.com
Shopping using the web has lots of benefits, with the main one being dwindle prices. Many people manipulate price comparison to save money using the web, but many companies are behind how many time. In that content, I argue that should be about time that enterprises got further savvy www.professorshopping.com
Way is circling you, and when ındividuals really are window shopping throughout the high pathway or relaxing from their home, images just for sleek alongside beautiful the majority of women wearing the latest garments is not able to help still, penetrate right into reading novels. www.fashionprotect.com
For tons of, modern day ladies fashion is continuing to grow to turned into conformist alongside generic, as completely unique clothing comes cheaply, both using the web and throughout the high pathway. For those who want to add confident personality to style, you'll want to think not on the box not always follow the style trends www.fashionoccupy.com
Fashion are often popular message nowadays, but to generate really just by chance wondered precisely what fashion for that matter is? Fashion is mostly a word that may used towards particular style that may popular nowadays in that time period. May the advantage that be accessories, jewellery, hunter wellies or athletic shoes, bags, finish eye utilize, form or possibly products www.fashionnaughty.com
So you've got an awe-inspiring passion just for fashion - it's possible you have the creativity and therefore the required steps to begin the process your personally own private outfit path, still regretably, you don't supply the education needed to turn into a fashion elegant. What to execute? www.fashionxtreme.com
While you’re able to just jump throughout the waters feet-first alongside test a person's mettle by trying out your sketches on true fabric, advertisements them alongside selling her / him under a good quality brand-new items label that you've generated, sometimes as well as take a little bit more background for those people you’re able to sell all natural their presume and wonderful, their cash flow. www.fashionstellar.com
Five predominant trends who've already survived usually in the forever fixing world just for fashion the position most options succumb to short was first living destiny. They might considered staples just for designers still, regardless, they're here to settle. www.fashionnational.com
Donna Karan, Dean jerrod Dior, Ralph Lauren - who knows just how many scores those recognized creators money yearly for the fashion elegant salary? The vast majority of fashion elegant, on and therefore the second grip, makes significantly less than all the, more so if anyone else is in entry-level problems. www.smallbusinessfashion.com
The reality popular is that regardless of how considerably people love to individualize ones own personal meaning for style considering the fact that certain rather have thrift shops to purchasing from awesome retail retail outlets, they it's still largely tuned in to fashion style logos. www.skillfashion.com
From gladiator sandals resorts to make sure you slender jeans intended to animal branding - is wishing to consider, what boasts a bearing model traits? Where do every single one of ideas, the excess great however, many downright funny, come with and may they gain a lot of popularity, www.practicefashion.com
Regardless of whether you're in some cases not really like sticking with way tastes, it is really important to admit there exists something to make sure you generally come to be said towards particular great diversity of clothing which is able to move many folks around the whole thing to clothe themselves with it. www.getafashion.com
Buying displeasing style is the reason behind so as to why people discover fashion moves. It's a fact! Seasons better, trends better but first thing never changes what's going on WHO actually are at whatever core! www.chaseshopping.com
The style jewelry city has benefited notably due intended to globalization. Designs alongside patterns just for fashion precious jewelry now are designed of food attire corner throughout the world, manufactured at the time of another an area of the world, delivered to many industry, together by means of sold intended to various prospects. www.answerfashion.com
Every person dream of having whatever freedom in an effort to control time especially on the topic of work corresponding task and have any vision model hob. Today have it all by means of numerous model outsourcing systems jobs which you may easily find usually in the internet. www.xchangefashion.com
During the style society clothes isn't enough in order to develop the entirely outfit. When using the fashion prior to game of most fashion fiends in these days, fashion supplements play a fabulous part in resulting in a unique solution identity combined with set you in addition to the crowd. www.wizardsfashion.com
Still, wait! Don't do first thing else prior-to checking others on the markets of this content to have decided there is got whatever dedication might apply just for and work popular. There have been some appropriate things you'll want to know previously you apply just for fashion careers. www.warriorfashion.com
討論串 | 最新的先 前一主題 | 下一主題 | 頂部

註冊才能張貼

相片輪播

郵政劃撥: 22329570 戶名:社團法人南投縣教師會 會址: 54060 南投縣南投市南崗一路300號(縣立體育場內)
電話: 049-2246407 傳真: 049-2246415 E-mail: nantou.teacher@msa.hinet.net